Feature Sheets, Brochures, and more
Maximize your online reach and onsite presence with HomeRender. Our expert team creates impactful marketing assets that you and your team can use to promote your projects effectively.
Already have an account? Log in
BROCHURES Available now!
Stand out from competitors and position your business effectively with a powerful marketing brochure. Showcase your product and associate your brand with unparalleled professionalism.
Your brochures can have the following:
- Onsite photos
- Description of the project
- Project location
- Contact information
- QR Codes or links to related websites
- Pricing (or starting at cost)
- Highlight features
- Those on the professional/business plans can add the 3D Renderings that we created as well!
Did you know we offer unlimited revisions?
Highlight the features of your new homes and upgrades with feature sheets. From quality construction items to value-added features, showcase what sets your property apart from the competition. Attract potential buyers with the best possible presentation of your upscale features such as granite or quartz countertops, upgraded appliances, and more.
How simple is this?
Create an account
You need to create an account to have private access. With private access, you can perform a variety of tasks such as uploading your plans, seeing the status of your requests, or downloading your files.
Add Project Info and specify Desired Assets
Output and style
Check status and download results
And that's it - you're finished!
Duplex investment property brochure for showhome
1. Client made a request with our New Project Wizard
Their first choice is to select a template which will determine the general layout and style of the brochure. Other additional options are requested, such as headers, features lists, or project descriptions that fit for that particular template. Lastly, is the theme options which will allow you to select a color scheme for the brochure if the default colors do not suit your taste.
2. Image Prep and upload
A few 3D renders, along with 2D floor plans, were uploaded. Since we worked with the company in the past, we had the contact information and logo handy. Additional details of the project were also provided such as description of the project, project highlights, and about the company.
3. Comments and clarifications
In this example, we had to clarify a few things.
- Was it ok to place the floorplan in the middle of the fold? This worked out well in this case because it was a duplex and the party wall was right on the fold.
- There were only 3 highlights for the plan, was there any more details or did the builder want to illustrate the numbers of bedrooms and bathrroms? No, they wanted to keep it simple.
- The brochure was one image short. So we asked them if they were ok with a generic living room image that matched the plans, and they appreciated that we had that instead of a black box.
This example uses certain features (3D Renderings) that are available for clients on the Professional or Business plans.